Arizona Rentals available today
This 4 Bedroom is now occupied!
The arizona-rentals website was created by a landlord with these
- Control expenses
- Increase visibility of listings
- Expand the information available to tenants
- Offer the service to other landlords at a very reasonable cost
Control expenses - The Arizona Rentals website was developed in
response to the classified ad rates of local Arizona newspapers increasing
to $50 - $60 for a single day's run. At the same time, those same
newspapers are losing circulation, which means fewer potential renters see
Increase visibility of listings - Arizona Rentals' Homes For
Rent ads on the world wide web are visible to potential tenants
everywhere, 24 hours per day, until the home is rented / leased.
Expand the information available to tenants - Arizona Rentals encourages
landlords to include facts, descriptive text, and photos in their ads.
Photos and information describing the home, yard, neighborhood, and
schools are welcomed. Landlords are no longer limited to about 25 words to
describe the home being advertised.
Offer the service to other landlords at a very reasonable cost -
More Homes For Rent listings helps everyone:
- Renters have more choices
- Landlords have lower tenant recruitment costs and quality ads
- Search engines favor websites with more pages (one ad, one
page) inbound links, and visitors
- Arizona Rentals receives some revenue
Arizona Rentals is an az-webs network site.
You are encouraged to include a link to any of our pages
in tweets, Facebook, and all other social networking site entries.
© 2010 - 2011 Arizona Rentals. All Rights Reserved.